[TYPO3-v4] Bringing all the mail functions together...

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sat Nov 27 15:40:38 CET 2010

Hi Ernesto,

On 27-11-2010 11:46, Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
> that's on my "radar" still, but had no time to do so. That would be
> *awesome*.

Already started with this :-)

> The only trouble is that the headers and body are already "created" when
> passed to t3lib_utility_Mail::mail(), so one will have to just make use
> of the SwiftMailer configured Transport and by-pass the while
> "t3lib_mail_Message" part.

Exactly what I did so far. Made my own Swift_Message instance and will
pass / parse the parameters of t3lib_utility_Mail::mail($to, $subject,
$messageBody, $additionalHeaders = NULL, $additionalParameters = NULL)

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert