[TYPO3-v4] tcaTree in current trunk

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k at prolabium.com
Sat Nov 27 13:42:15 CET 2010

W dniu 2010-11-27 13:08, Jigal van Hemert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Good idea to get development up to speed with this new feature.
>
> To demonstrate the stability and features, and to test that it is
> working it might be a good idea to make a test-extension which
> demonstrate the various situations the tcatree has to support.
>
> Extensions such a tt_news and dam have a tree element in their BE forms,
> which takes several scripts to actually work. It would be great for many
> extension developers to have a tree element supported by the core API.
> (So I'm one of the "fans" ;-) )

Yeap - me either.

Actually I am using new TCA tree in one of may project which becomes
production in month or more. And the new TCA tree was the only reason
why I switched to 4.5. (Is seems like I am good beta tester - found 2
bugs already)

So I'd really like to see that in 4.5 :)

--
grtz
Krystian Szymukowicz