[TYPO3-v4] ExtDirect and Caching vs. multiple domains

Andreas Kiessling kiessling at pluspol.info
Mon Nov 22 10:50:55 CET 2010

Hi Steffen,

>> But question still remains, if that problem needs to be tackled at
>> another level.
>>

> sure - you could say it's abuse of cache, but it does what it should.
> Feel free to make a suggestion.

- for frontend plugins you will probably include the page id for any
cached content what should be sufficient. (And hopefully, you don't use
any mountpoints).
- for backend plugins, you will have to remember to include the host if
you store a url.

That's fine with me right now, as any other way to change that behavior
would include quite some changes to the cache implementation.

Will you take it to the core list?

Regards,
Andreas