[TYPO3-v4] Announcing TYPO3 4.5 beta1

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Thu Nov 18 10:26:42 CET 2010

Hi Ernesto, hi Steffen!

Big thanx to all you nighthawks for making this happen last night.
I know what was still on the to do list yesterday, so it's been a huge task you have been working on until the early morning.
So: Kudos to all who made this still possible!

I am really excited about the state 4.5 has reached until this feature freeze.
After all this long term support release will be something people really can rely on.

Now lets get back to work and finalize it.

Cheers

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de