[TYPO3-v4] FYI, release beta1 soon!

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Wed Nov 17 18:33:41 CET 2010

Hi,

just to keep you informed about the current events.

As you might have noticed, there is a "rush" of features and new stuff
getting in the core in the previous hours.

We are finishing up the tasks required to package 4.5.0 beta1. There are
still some issues to solve, we are tackling them one by one. Meanwhile
the release notes are being written and the packaging prepared.

We will package and release beta1 *today*, but it might be late at night
already. We will inform in the core-list shortly before the "SVN
lockdown" and then announce the release using the regular channels
(typo3.org news, forge news, twitter, facebook, ... => you name it!).

Cheers,
Steffen & Ernesto