[TYPO3-v4] Minutes from the 17th Skype meeting of the release 4.5 team

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sat Nov 13 14:03:29 CET 2010

Hi,

On 12-11-2010 22:40, Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
> We mentioned you during our discussion and we put your name in the
> minutes as a challenge to see if you read through them. Took some days,
> but you found it. ;)

Well, finding it didn't take long. Then I waited some time because it
said "we should ask", so I just kept an eye on my Inbox and Skype :-)
It took some days to ask you about this :-)

> Would you be interested in leading such a "team", which maybe could
> start working in creating a complete "test bed" for the graphical tools
> TYPO3 uses?

I would be interested. One of the strengths of TYPO3 (although not
always clear to editors and site owners) are the graphical capabilities.
A dedicated team can both make installation as painless as possible
(right settings for various supported (sub)versions) and create
structured code which is compatible with the various tools.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert