[TYPO3-v4] Minutes from the 17th Skype meeting of the release 4.5 team

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Fri Nov 12 22:40:02 CET 2010

Jigal van Hemert schrieb am 12.11.2010 20:42:

> On 9-11-2010 18:31, Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
>> 3. We form a "task force" which is meant to create a testbed to be able
>> to fix and see the effects of fixes on all potential variants more
>> easily. We should ask Jigal if he wants to support or even lead this
>> team.
>
> Should I read this as the question, or just a note for a potential
> follow up at a later occasion? Just asking to make sure that I don't
> misinterpret it and in that case may not have answered it...

We mentioned you during our discussion and we put your name in the
minutes as a challenge to see if you read through them. Took some days,
but you found it. ;)

Currently there is no concrete plan around this topic, but we all agree
that it *is* an issue that needs to be tackled and a dedicated "team"
that is able to understand it would be the most appropriate.

Since this is not only 4.5 related but "v4" in general, we wanted to go
into further details later, when we are not in the "time pressure"
(feature freeze etc) anymore.

Would you be interested in leading such a "team", which maybe could
start working in creating a complete "test bed" for the graphical tools
TYPO3 uses?