[TYPO3-v4] Harmonizing severity levels

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Fri Nov 5 20:05:11 CET 2010

Hi,

François Suter schrieb:

> I would quite like to have your opinion on the issue. Do you think it's
> worth the effort? What should be done exactly? It's of course possible
> to adjust all t3lib_div::devLog calls in the Core, but what about
> extensions?

this annoyed me for a long time! I would really love to use same
severities at all places.

In general this should not be such complicate when we use constants and
at the places always call constants.
I think the right place would be t3lib_div, or completely new static
t3lib_log. This also would give us also a better overview which logs we
have and how they are used.

vg Steffen