[TYPO3-v4] Minutes from the 16th Skype meeting of the release 4.5 team

Patrick Gaumond gaumondpatrick at hotmail-no-spam.com
Thu Nov 4 18:12:25 CET 2010

On 2010-11-02 16:28, Ernesto Baschny wrote:
> * Link validator: The code has already been reviewed (by Tolleiv), but
> might be a candidate for an RFC in the next couple of days (Steffen K
> wants to fix the warnings first).

Guys, Steffen K has enough on his side... Why not fill bug report instead?

There's nothing about "Ben's problem" or "reports warnings" on
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-linkvalidator/issues

Give us bug report we'll fix them.

This is my second attempt at getting feedback more precisely.

Thanks for your cooperation,

Patrick