[TYPO3-v4] Minutes from the 16th Skype meeting of the release 4.5 team

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Nov 3 10:55:12 CET 2010

Hi!

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> The only thing is the one unformatted part, even if you already quoted,
> can you shortly tell why you omitted this?

That was a difficult decision... That part comes as a rendered HTML from
the external source and displayed "as is" by the admin panel. I do not
remember where exactly it is created but I think it is t3lib_tstemplate or
t3lib_tsparser. I decided to split the whole work in two parts: styling of
admin panel is number 1. Number 2 is changing the "tswhatever" class to
return data array instead of HTML. Than the admin panel can style this data
as necessary.

If I implemented it all at once, the change would be too large and unclear.
I prefer two smaller changes. It seems logical to me to separate these two
parts.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core&security team member