[TYPO3-v4] Refreshing the sprites of the new BE skin

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon May 31 13:50:28 CEST 2010

Hi,

> If new icons have been introduced in core, or some would have been
> removed -> yes. Just exchanging the images won't harm.

OK. So maybe a function somewhere would still be useful. We can assume
that new icons would not be introduced in maintenance releases, but
chances are good that this happens in a major release. So maybe there
could be a function (or at least a warning) in the Update Wizard of the
Install Tool.

Francois Suter