[TYPO3-v4] Refreshing the sprites of the new BE skin

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sun May 30 21:20:42 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I had trouble viewing the new BE skin properly (lots of missing icons
everywhere). I cleared all cache in TYPO3, I manually removed the
temp_CACHED* files and also emptied my browser's cache, all to no avail.
So I started digging and found the "sprites" folder in "typo3temp".
After having deleted it, the sprite got regenerated and I could view the
BE properly. Is it normal that I had to delete the sprite manually? Did
I miss something?

Apart from that, it seems to run very nicely. Thanks to all those who
put in so much effort.

Francois Suter