[TYPO3-v4] Extending CSS styled content to wrap extension plugins in the frontend

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Sun May 30 17:38:40 CEST 2010

Am 30.05.2010 17:29, schrieb Christian Kuhn:
> Hey,
>
> Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer wrote:
>> probably you know that several extensions use wrapInBaseClass() inside
>> the plugin class to wrap extension plugins inside it's own wrapper.
>
> See #10118 (pending in core list).
>
> Regards
> Christian

Hello,

this patch would be handy in addition to the proposal I have in mind,
because the main reason is to get rid of the additional wrapper. But in
the end this maybe makes only sense if there's a way to combine all
csc-* declarations into one single div wrapper.

Imho this would be the best outcome:
csc-plugin-tt_news-single">[plugin content]</div>

Regards,
Thomas