[TYPO3-v4] Is action uncached?

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Thu May 27 10:36:28 CEST 2010

Hi Xavier,

This is from the output of the extbase_kickstarter in ext_localconf.php

Tx_Extbase_Utility_Extension::configurePlugin(
        $_EXTKEY,       // The extension name (in UpperCamelCase) or
the extension key (in lower_underscore)
        'Pi1',          // A unique name of the plugin in UpperCamelCase
        array(          // An array holding the
controller-action-combinations that are accessible; The first
controller and its first action will be the default
               'controller' => 'action1,action2'
        ),
        array(          // An array of non-cachable
controller-action-combinations (they must already be enabled); In the
same format as above
               'controller' => 'action1,action2'
        )
);

If you wan't the default controller->action to be uncached, you have
to "register" it in both arrays.

Regards,

Søren

P.S. maybe take this to the typo3v4-mvc list instead :)

On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 10:02 AM, Xavier Perseguers <typo3 at perseguers.ch> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I may have overlooked something but is there an official way inside a
> controller to determine whether the current action is uncached?
>
> For the time being, I had to add a special annotation to be able to retrieve
> that information.
>
> --
> Xavier Perseguers
> http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en