[TYPO3-v4] spriteGeneratorApi / Api to make Icons usable for SpriteApi

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Thu May 6 16:59:38 CEST 2010

Hi Steffen,

Am 02.05.10 21:14, schrieb Steffen Ritter:
> Hey list,
>
> sprite-icon-api is now included in beta2.
> Sprite-Icon-Api is only a litte piece of a puzzle:
> In short the task of this api ist to "replace" t3lib_iconWorks::skinImg
> for showing Icons in the backend.
> As sprite api works with css classes beside of image-Tags (as skinImg)
> this will fail as long the icon is not included in the backendstylesheet.

Sounds promising - thanks for your work in this project! Did you
continue to work on this task or was the attached file still up-to-date?
Anyways, I'd like to ask you to create a new issue on bugs.typo3.org and
put the recent files there. Thanks in advance!

I'm going to have a look into the code tomorrow...

olly
--
Oliver Hader
TYPO3 v4 Core Team Leader