[TYPO3-v4] Simple Content Element API

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Mon Mar 29 19:38:25 CEST 2010

On 3/29/10 9:53 AM, Steffen Gebert wrote:
> Am 22.03.2010, 15:23 Uhr, schrieb Jeff Segars <jsegars at alumni.rice.edu>:
>
>> Hey guys,
>>
>> I wanted to run an idea by you that has been bouncing around in my
>> head for several months to see if there's any interest for inclusion
>> in 4.4. Apologies in advance for the length of the post :)
>
> Sounds really good - FCE-like content elements would be really great!
>
> I'm looking forward to your RFC ;)
>
> What's with Fluid for the HTML templating? Could this help us?
>
> Regards
> STeffen

Hey Steffen,
I was just having the same thoughts about Fluid the other day :)

It's been several months since my last project that required Fluid and
it looks like several people (including you) have figured out how to use
it independently of Extbase.

I'll think about this some more and post back with any thoughts, but the
idea of using Fluid definitely intrigues me :)  If you have any ideas
now, feel free to start the discussion...

Thanks,
Jeff