[TYPO3-v4] Static Templates

Marcel Remmy marcel.remmy at fh-kl.de
Fri Mar 12 15:06:20 CET 2010

Hi,

this is one of the first tasks after installing a "clean" TYPO3 system:

Clean up static templates table :-)

Since i started with T3 (4.0.2) i was wondering why this is forced into
my database at first.

Maybe it should be made optional by adding a checkbox during installation.

... just populating the new list ^^

Marcel