[TYPO3-v4] Static Templates

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Mar 3 08:36:30 CET 2010

Hi,

> Removing tables (rename with prefix)
> ALTER TABLE static_template RENAME zzz_deleted_static_template;
> Records in table: 61

Indeed. The file EXT:cms/ext_tables_static+adt.sql should be removed.

> Also the template view of a page without static templates looks weird,
> see screenshot. Why are the warning signs? Looks confusing, i'm to shy
> to click any button :)

The warning signs have always been there as far as I remember. The only
wrong thing that I see is the message:

"If you want this page to be the root of a new website, optionally based
on one of the standard templates, then press the button below:"

which should not mention "standard templates" if there aren't any.

> i also had the case that having a template on a page the view showed me
> the create wizard without any functionality ("Create template for a new
> site" clicked without any change and functionality)

You're right, there's a bug. Actually the new template is created, but
the screen does not reload properly.

Francois Suter