[TYPO3-v4] Include ext_typoscript_*.txt files BEFORE static extension setup

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Fri Jun 25 23:46:39 CEST 2010

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I have troubles when including static extension typoscript
> because the ext_typoscript_*.txt files get included afterwards,
> which overwrites the settings from the static files again.
>
> By accident I just found this new extension by "popy":
> http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/tsincludeorder/current/
>
> Wondering if it would make sense to change the order of inclusion
> directly in TYPO3 - wouldn't it make sense anyway?

Yeap - that make sense and it was in the core list. I was even sure it
will be in the core of 4.4 because it got some +1, but somehow it stuck.

And unfortunately as this is new feature it will go to 4.5 :(

--
grtz
Krystian