[TYPO3-v4] TYPO3 4.4 released - easier than ever!

Zachary Davis, Cast Iron Coding LLC zach at castironcoding.com
Thu Jun 24 00:29:54 CEST 2010

I don't feel strongly about the coffee sentence either way -- it wasn't
something we wrote, and I'm definitely not attached to it. I think it's
not that important either way and can be easily changed, so let's just
change it.

The coffee problem seems to be catching, though. From the FLOW3 getting
starting guide:

"This tutorial goes best with a Caffè Latte or, if it's afternoon or
late night already, with a few shots of Espresso ..."

http://flow3.typo3.org/documentation/tutorials/getting-started/gettingstarted.introduction/

It's a conspiracy, I tell you! ;)

Zach