[TYPO3-v4] TYPO3 4.4 released - easier than ever!

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Wed Jun 23 17:01:29 CEST 2010

Bernhard Kraft wrote:
> I have to rant about the first sentence of the new introducion package.
> I think its somehow foolish to invite users of TYPO3 to try out the new
> software by first aksing them to take some coffee.
(...)
> You get the point? I think it is not something nice to encourage people
> taking stuff which is not good for their health.

Sorry to spoil your eloquent rant, but there is something like
decaffeinated coffee, tea and even chocolate, plus caffeine-free soft
drinks.
I myself don't like the taste of coffee and alcohol, so I don't drink
them (even though the introduction package says I should). I drink some
tea (which is recently reported to reduce the risk of strokes [1]) and
(diet) coke.

But seriously, maybe you can find a talented copywriter (maybe you?) who
is willing and able to write some decent and attractive texts for the
introduction package? Suggestions by others will probably be welcomed too.

Enjoy your glass/cup of whatever you're having! :-)

[1] http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/139794.php

--
Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert