[TYPO3-v4] 4.4 skinning : remaining calls to skinImg

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sat Jun 12 21:22:13 CEST 2010

Steffen Ritter wrote:
> i'm currently going through you rlist... is there any chance to get this
> lists with path added? several modules etc. have index.php... it's
> nearly impossible to know which one is meant.

I couldn't find an option in NetBeans to include the path, but another
solution was a search in the Windoze command line:

findstr /S /N skinImg *.* > skinimg_rev7898.txt

I removed the items with .svn in the path, so this should be a pretty
up-to-dat list with path/filename:line-number:content-of-line

Have a good one!

--
Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert