[TYPO3-v4] Learn from others

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Fri Jun 11 10:40:16 CEST 2010

Steffen Ritter wrote:
> i really don't like it! please make sure TYPO3 won't ever look like
> this... It is not user friendly or nice looking. it's technically
> shining, but that's all i think :) could be an extjs showcase... look
> what we can do...

Some of the features are nice for TYPO3:

- inline editing for some fields in a list
- drag'n'drop in list view
- better drag'n'drop in page tree (hints if drop is possible and with
which result)

These were also shown in TYPO3v5 presentations, so we could easily say
that the concept was backported from v5 :-)

--
Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert
msn: jigal at xs4all.nl