[TYPO3-v4] 4.4 skin: EM load / unload icons

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Jun 10 00:21:31 CEST 2010

Oliver Klee wrote:
> Am 09.06.2010 18:58, schrieb Ingmar Schlecht:
>> Given these arguments, I would highly prefer the old icons. What do you
>> think?
>
> I fully agree.

The new icons are a better matching set. For this icon the green brick
is not saturated enough to be really green and the delete bullet is way
too visible.

In the famfamfam icons the add/delete bullets are smaller than in the
TYPO3 series.

Still the whole idea behind the design, the colour palette, etc. is
completely unclear. Everybody points to Jens for the concept of the new
skin, but unfortunately he doesn't seem to provide further information
(questions per e-mail / twitter do not result in real information).
Maybe Lars Zimmerman can improve these icons? He seems to be the
executive force behind the 4.4 skin...

--
Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert