[TYPO3-v4] Shortcuts -> Bookmarks

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Tue Jun 1 16:12:53 CEST 2010

Hi,

with the visual change from the arrow symbol to the star, we clearly
separate our ambiguous "Shortcuts" (which are called "Bookmarks" in every
other application) from the page type "Shortcut".

Now we should also finish the wording and rename it to Bookmarks.

Before exchanging labels with new ones, I'd like to ask you, if we can't
just exchange the texts of the labels and the translations in l10n-server,
as this separation also depends from the translator, I think.
In German, they're ambiguous, too, but may be in other languages not. And
it wouldn't harm, if old installations also use the better naming.

What do you think?
Steffen