[TYPO3-v4] icon missing for recycler feature in fileadmin

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Wed Jul 28 07:45:47 CEST 2010

Am 28.07.2010 00:44, schrieb Steffen Kamper:
> Hi Phillip,
>
> unfortunally this won't be fixed for tomorrow. The sprites are still
> missing, hope this get in soon.
this is wrong for 4.4.1
in  4.4.1 we just used the recycler icon of page-tree which is against
our "icon usage rules" (double purpose) but the only way to fix this one
without a sprite update (which benni does not want within patch level
releases).

trunk: icon is committed, sprite not rebuild

Side Note: Im currently active von the GraphicsMagick , i have several
features for 4.5 around sprite manager /generator etc. locally but have
to struggle with a breaking change in the a bugfix release of GM...
Until I have no solution for this - the stuff won't work in all cases.
(GM >= 1.3.9)

Furthermore we are awaiting some Icon-Changes in the PageTree which
should be included. We should not mess up our ChangeLogs as often with
"autogenerated stuff" I think.

So please stay tuned :)

regards

Steffen