[TYPO3-v4] icon missing for recycler feature in fileadmin

Philipp Gampe typo3.list at philippgampe.info
Wed Jul 28 00:45:06 CEST 2010

Hi,

if you read the blog post lately, you might have noticed, that the
filelist module has a hidden recycler feature.
In order to enable it, you have to put a _recycler_ folder in each folder
where you want to have a trash.

Unfortunately this "folder" shows up with a red question mark, indicating
a missing icon.

I hope someone can take over and updates the images/sprites before the
release of 4.4.1 tomorrow.
Sorry, for not creating an issue, but I hope, this ways, it can make it
into the bugfix release tomorrow.

Best regards
Phil