[TYPO3-v4] While making a modern PageTree...

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sun Jul 25 19:11:23 CEST 2010

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> Jigal van Hemert schrieb:
>> Helmut Hummel wrote:
>>> And then TYPO3 serves the answer to this question? Oops, 42 is THE
>>> answer. So TYPO3 will serve the correct question to this answer? In what
>>> amount of time?
>> I personally wouldn't wait longer than 108 minutes.
>> 42 is only part of the "the answer", you should of course enter "4 8
>> 15 16 23 42".
> main problem is that 42 isn't a prime number, so it couldn't be the
> answer. I don't know which formula Jigal used, i have to search for a
> more effextive one :)

For those who have been living in a parallel universe for a while and
don't know how to operate search engines:

42
----
This number stems from a series of stories by Douglas Adams: "The
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy". In one of the books aliens build a
supercomputer to calculate the answer to "the ultimate question of live,
the universe and everything". After several million years the answer is
produced: "42". Unfortunately nobody knows the question anymore.
If you like an absurd sense of humor and SciFi stories, read them all
(if you search well even some electronic versions can be found).

4 8 15 16 23 42 and 108 minutes
-------------------------------
These come from the tv show LOST. There is no known relationship between
the numbers in the series. The individual numbers or combinations pop up
  throughout the six seasons, but they are mainly known because every
108 minutes someone must enter the numbers to prevent a catastrophic
system failure from happening.

Not everything is a mathematical relationship ;-)

--
Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert
msn: jigal at xs4all.nl