[TYPO3-v4] While making a modern PageTree...

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Fri Jul 23 16:06:42 CEST 2010

additionally to what the other two already said, I just wanted to "bring
to public" that there is no team for page tree. Stefan G. is the only
responsible atm, and I just wanted to advertise teaming with him.

For sure there's no offense :) Even if we all like the ideas - there is
currently no man power left.
Since people with ideas are motivated I thought this "advertising" might
motivate in contributing your idea into code ;)

Have a nice weekend

Steffen