[TYPO3-v4] While making a modern PageTree...

Patrick Gaumond gaumondpatrick at hotmail-no-spam.com
Fri Jul 23 15:51:44 CEST 2010

On 2010-07-23 03:28, Steffen Gebert wrote:
> Am 23.07.2010, 08:42 Uhr, schrieb Steffen Ritter <info at rs-websystems.de>:
>
>> Just a little comment to the "can we integrate this and that":
>> Currently the "Team" for new PageTree is nearly only Stefan Galinski.
>> The tree has an quite easy to use API so it's is not really hard
>> starting development... Just get in contact with him, implement your
>> feature wish.

Suggestions are suggestions. In no way after 7 years in this community
you would see me giving orders to anyone. Never.

The aim of my comment where to bring awareness on ideas already present
in extensions that I find would be helpful for UX.

> I would also opt for not saying "I want this and that in the new tree".
> I would say: Let him/them implement the functionality, we currently
> have. Afterwards - when it's finally integrated in core - it can be
> improved with additional functions!

And as with *suggestions*, we can talk about them and reject or put
energy on them if considered worth it. I'm not trying ton control
anyone's agenda.

Please guys and gals, don't put intentions on me that never exist.

Patrick