[TYPO3-v4] While making a modern PageTree...

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Jul 22 18:25:23 CEST 2010

Hi,

Patrick Gaumond schrieb:
> Would it be great to include or at least provide ways to accomplish what
> pagetreetools was doing:
>
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/pagetreetools/1.1.0/view/1/1/#id2507314
>

> In particular all the expand/collapse features ?

will be possible, but can take a lot of time with big trees (>10000 pages)

> And while talking about pagetree, why not integrate
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/kb_page_icon/0.0.1/view/1/1/#id3555461

not needed, this already exists. The ext is only a configuration
utility. See this article:
http://buzz.typo3.org/people/steffen-kamper/article/new-icons-for-my-pages/

> I know we can set this by TS as Steffen K. point out last year but I
> still feel that changing icon in the PageTree is also a "normal editor's
> duty", not necessarily a TYPO3 Admin one.

maybe the context menu has some more entries for direct page tasks, we
will see what the new contextmenu will have. This was the idea of Stefan
Galinski: [screenshot]

vg Steffen