[TYPO3-v4] Hide icon in listview in 4.4 has change

Patrick Gaumond gaumondpatrick at hotmail-no-spam.com
Thu Jul 8 17:23:23 CEST 2010

Hello dear version 4 followers,

Someone in the TV list made me realize that the Hide/Show icons in list
view had change in 4.4...

Historically before 4.4 it was:
a) lamp is on  = record is offline/hidden
    (So the icon showed the action you want to do by clicking)
b) lamp is off = record is visible/online

And now in 4.4:
lamp is on  = online
lamp is off = offline

Was it done on purpose or is it a mistake?

I'm the first who think it was misleading from the beginning but that
means every screenshots made before 4.4 will contradict the new image.

So?

Patrick