[TYPO3-v4] Some selected bugs/features/tasks

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 00:55:23 CEST 2010

Good evening,

I spent an hour or two (without knowing if it will benefit) collecting
some links to bugs/tickets I think are more or less important.

Recently two things flood the bug tracker and I also encountered
those two things too often the last few days/weeks. Talking about
backend login/session problems and general imagemagick/gd issues.

Additionally I added some other tickets which might be of general
interest for more users than just me. Have a look at those:

Flexform field "group, db" doesn't show saved records
	http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14722

Images don't get compressed
	http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14891

Cropping small images fails if noScaleUp is enabled
	http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=13800

Shortcut on a mounted page fails
	http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=15037

Mount pages should keep their original page or navigation title
	http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=15039

ext_typoscript_setup.txt cannot be overriden by static files...
	http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=13634

absRefPrefix should work with $TYPO3_CONF_VARS[BE][RTE_imageStorageDir]
	http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14783

IRRE wastes memory
	http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=13603

cache_hash fills up with huge amounts of MENUDATA
	http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10944

Current login problems
	http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=15031
	http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14913
	http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14941
	http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14979
	http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=15034
	http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=13582
	http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14580
	http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=13938
	http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=6493
	http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14197

Current ImageMagick/GD problems
	http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=13750
	http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=8878
	http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14246
	http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14204
	http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12609
	http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=13905

On some of them I have given feedback, so if you need
more information on tickets I opened, please ask.

It would be great if some of those could be tracked down
and squished sooner or later, especially login/session
problems and the imagemagick stuff.

Thanks a lot for all your continuously efforts,
Thomas