[TYPO3-v4] 4.5 development

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 20:08:27 CEST 2010

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> thanks for your list. Some of the issues are already covered, others are
> possible tasks. I will reread more often.
> For the bugs please ensure they are reported anywhere on mantis.
>
> vg Steffen

Hello Steffen,

thanks for your reply!

Unfortunately reporting bugs in the tracker
has little effect on fixing them, because it
seems to me, that some bugs are just overread
or missed, because there are so many other,
probably more important bugs which should get fixed.

I'll have a look at the tracker anyways and add
new tickets for things which are not yet reported.

What do you mean with 'I will reread more often.'?
What are you going to reread more often?

Btw., is there a way of getting a higher chance to
get bugs fixed, except posting a RFC? I mean, would I
need to contact someone directly to have a better
chance to get things done? There are some things
from time to time which I report here and there
(mantis, mailinglist) which slip through and
never get touched again etc.

That's no offense, I know there's a lot to do,
but I'm wondering how to ensure to get bugs
fixed, which I may find.

Thanks a lot,
Thomas