[TYPO3-v4] Kick-Off TYPO3 4.5

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Sun Jul 4 10:55:27 CEST 2010

Hi Ernesto,

> the development of version 4.5 of TYPO3 was kicked off an hour ago at
> the T3DD10!

It was a great presentation!

> Some quick key facts for those who weren't able to attend to the kick
> off session:
>
> - 4.5 will be the long term support release of TYPO3, meaning it will be
> maintained and supported for *three years* (at least...).

I guess many people heard something but there was nothing said about our
beloved IE6.

How long will it still be supported? I mean, we all know the problem
that many companies face and are unable to update and on the other hand
the limitations we have to deal with more and more regarding CSS3 for
instance.

I know the answer of course but it would be great to have some info here...

Cheers
Xavier