[TYPO3-v4] Busy help in 4.5

Helmut Hummel helmut at typo3.org
Fri Dec 24 11:30:50 CET 2010

Hi,

On 24.12.10 11:01, Tolleiv.Nietsch wrote:
>> Thanks, much better now but still a bit too fast at showing help balloon
>> if you ask me...
>>

> That's also my impression, it's very distracting that you can't even
> move your mouse across the page without hovering the tooltips. But I was
> told that the "speed" is a final decision for now :(

I'm fine with the help bubble popping up fast, but I'm annoyed by the
long time it stays on the screen even if the label isn't hovered any more.

This leads to the situation, that I just want move the mouse around
resulting in having a helptext bubble staying for some seconds.

If the HCI team really thinks this is the best solution, we need some
more discussion I guess.

Kind regards,
Helmut

--