[TYPO3-v4] Circular dependency of taskcenter and sys_action

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Wed Dec 15 09:41:53 CET 2010

On 15.12.10 07:02, Georg Ringer wrote:
> Am 14.12.2010 23:58, schrieb Steffen Gebert:
>> What extension really depends on which one? Installing one of them ends
>> up in a loop, if none is installed, yet.
>
> sys_action needs the taskcenter

Ah, I just recognized that I trusted the reporter and didn't really read
the texts: taskcenter suggests sys_action, which sounds reasonable.
However, as EM's warning look the same and the "Ignore this suggestion"
checkbox has to be checked, it looks like a dependency.

Remove or keep the suggest entry?

Kind regards
Steffen

--