[TYPO3-v4] Grid view documentation

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sun Dec 5 15:01:21 CET 2010

Hi,

Steffen Müller schrieb:
> Hi.
>
> I tested the new grid view yesturday. A promising feature for better UX.
>
> Is there any documentation around for it? The only "manual" I found was
> a podcast by Joey on youtube [1].
>
> I managed to get it work in the backend, so I could write a howto for
> the docs.
> The only thing I miss is how to render the content in the frontend using
> styles.content.get* from CSC. Is there a best practice to render grid
> columns in the FE?

the only available doc atm is
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-modernbe/wiki/Grid_View

There will be a doc, i think it's planned for RC1.

For FE, just use the known render for colPos, as the only difference is
that you have more values for colPos

styles.content.yourColumn = CONTENT
styles.content.yourColumn {
	table = tt_content