[TYPO3-v4] Last call for beta2

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Wed Dec 1 20:09:12 CET 2010

Hi,

cool stuff, every issue mentioned in this thread has been solved already
in trunk. Keep 'em coming!

For your information, Steffen is preparing the commits of "FAL" and the
new "EM". Meanwhile I am testing the packaging of beta2 and the intro
package. As soon as those things are done, we start the packaging
process and release beta2.

Expected time: before midnight. ;)