[TYPO3-v4] Core unit test isScriptaculousLoadedCompressed in t3lib_PageRendererTest fails

Helmut Hummel helmut at typo3.org
Mon Aug 30 21:42:04 CEST 2010

Hi Steffen,

On 30.08.10 20:56, Steffen Kamper wrote:

> you are right - i hadn't gzip on my laptop,

This means, the browser you used does not accept gzip encoding, thus
does not send the appropriate header, right? Let me guess: IE? ;)

> but on my local i have and
> there it fails too. The  regexp isn't sufficient.
> I attached a correction, please test.

OK. I was not sure, whether the test was wrong or the compressor.
Knowing this (and the cause) now I would suggest the attached patch.

The the test now also checks if the gzip compression is only done, if
the browser supports it.

What do you think?

Regards Helmut