[TYPO3-v4] Swift Mailer is coming for v4.5...

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Fri Aug 27 13:32:16 CEST 2010

Hi,

here is my concept so far, I would like some comments on that before I
start implementing it:

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v45-projects/wiki/SwiftMailer

This will turn out to be a whole new API for sending mails using TYPO3
(starting at v4.5).

There is still more functionality left in t3lib_htmlmail which should be
migrated to other utility classes later, but this is not the scope yet
of this new API.

I would love to hear from extension developers that are using
t3lib_htmlmail currently, on what else we would need on that area of
generating and sending emails.