[TYPO3-v4] simple.htaccess and advanced.htaccess

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Thu Aug 26 11:57:23 CEST 2010

Michael Stucki schrieb:
> Hi Sebastian,
>
>>> (Unfortunately, it seems this repository is not registered on Forge.
>>> Sebastian, can you add it, please?)
>> I can't add it to the "Core" project, as the "Core" project has already
>> the TYPO3v4/Core repository attached... Do you have any suggestion where
>> to add it?
>
> How about creating a project "Packaging" as a subproject of "TYPO3v4"?

Another idea: What about creating a project "Internal" as a sub-project
of TYPO3v4? That would be hidden to all outside users then, but we could
still use the wiki etc. for things we need, and the reporistory could
point to https://svn.typo3.org/Teams/Core/v4/, which includes the packaging.

cheers
ingmar