[TYPO3-v4] install tool bashing

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Aug 25 15:28:15 CEST 2010

Hi,

when we are on - the graphics configuration (IM/GM) is missing in
introduction package as well.
I think the optimal situation would be that you don't need to go to
install tool again to have a full working installation.

There are already search paths in install tool, so a function could
check these for IM/GM automatic and offer for accept. If nothing is
found it should be stay a warning that the graphic won't work as expected.

Introduction/password: we should do the same in 1-2-3. But don't name it
  "password for your TYPO3 installation" - that's not correct. The
password is for TYPO3 install tool only.

vg Steffen