[TYPO3-v4] Highlight extbase extensions

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Mon Aug 16 15:23:16 CEST 2010

Hi Georg,

Georg Ringer schrieb:
> i am writing a fairly simple extbase extension for contactpersons /
> testimonaials and thought about a cool thing:
>
> Wouldn't it be cool to see in TER / Extension Manager that an extension
> has been done with the new way of coding (extbase + fluid)?
>
> I would propose a new setting in ext_emconf.php which could be rendered
> on many places.

I've also thought about that when Extbase was introduced already and
still like the idea. I think the TER and EM would be the places where it
should be shown; maybe there could even be a new category / listing on
the TER showing all Extbase based extensions.

Maybe get in contact with Steffen about TER changes that would need to
be done for that. He is the main TER developer at the moment.

cheers
Ingmar