[TYPO3-v4] two annoying index_search bugs

Christian Hernmarck linux at lists.hernmarck.ch
Mon Aug 2 11:13:37 CEST 2010

Hi

there are two annoying bugs in indexed_search:

0014130: Switching pages with browsebox doesn't work
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14130

It says that's committed in the trunk but I cannot see it:
https://svn.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Core/trunk/typo3/sysext/indexed_search/pi/indexed_search.tmpl

and
0007969: indexing of external files may be prevented by php's
open_basedir restriction
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7969

which is really not a big deal to fix (commit) - and it's annoying if
the hoster has set open_basedir restrictions without safe_mode (which
isn't a very exotic configuration - is it?)

I attached two patches - one for each bug/file - Would be great if
someone with svn write permissions puts this into the trunk.
The 14130 bug was introduced in TYPO3 4.3.3 - so should be fixed in
newer 4.3 and 4.4 trunks...
The other should be fixed in all supported versions...

Thanx
Christian