[TYPO3-v4] REST API to CORE Functions

Helmut Hummel helmut at typo3.org
Sun Apr 18 13:04:50 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 17.04.10 22:49, Olivier Dobberkau wrote:

> we should keep an eye on apache thrift.
>
> http://incubator.apache.org/thrift/
>
> it is still incubating but a good way to build services...

Well, having clients for multi platforms is quite nice, however I could
not find any documentation at first glance.

Currently I also do not see any benefits it gives comparing to the
XMLRPC standard, which has a very nice implementation (server and client
side) in the Zend framwork and there should be implementations available
fro all platforms.

Do I miss something?

Regards Helmut