[TYPO3-v4] REST API to CORE Functions

Helmut Hummel helmut at typo3.org
Sun Apr 18 12:43:56 CEST 2010

Hi Xavier,

On 17.04.10 22:32, Xavier Perseguers wrote:

>> Actually I implemented all CRUD actions for all TCA defined tables in
>> the extension typo3_webservice.
>
> Did you have a look why the iPhone app does not work anymore? I heard it
> from a friend too. There's a bug tracker entry...

There was a change in login services, that were necessary for RSA
encrypted login in TYPO3 4.3, which broke the login service for the
iPhone app.

I hae this on my todo for a long time, however had no time to do it,
because I wanted to do it right and respect the hashing method of the
password (salted), when fixing this.

Probably I should release a new version of the webservice with just a
quickfix, at least working with md5 hashing...

Regards Helmut