[TYPO3-v4] Motivation for making patches or how to speed up the review process

Sebastian Gebhard sebastiangebhard at hoch2.de
Fri Apr 16 16:30:59 CEST 2010

Not directly related to the review process, but..

the inclusion of credits to non-core-devs in the changelog could be done
more consequently. For me as a young, enthusiastic non-core developer
it's kind of exciting and motivating to appear in the Changelog.

For example, when I applied for TYPO3 Jobs I mentioned that I also did a
bit core-work yet. It's good when you can proof that easily with the
Changelog.

But the entries of my last two contributions did not mention my name..
this is not meant as nit-picking because you forgot my name. It's meant
to remind the core-devs that the credits might be important for
non-core-devs in general.

Kind regards,
Sebastian