[TYPO3-v4] Motivation for making patches or how to speed up the review process

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sat Apr 10 15:56:39 CEST 2010

Hi Jigal,

the problem exists very very long. We can't force to review, so we have
to trust to volunteers.

And it's obvious, if i go to core list to review, i pick issues i feel
common with, or see the need. For sure the more complex one are later in
the row. That's i think the same for the others.

Many complexer RFCs miss a "how to reproduce" - if they would have such,
they would get faster review.

Also, it may be worth if you activate your "lobby" and ask for review, i
do that also from time to time if i feel that patches are very important.

The bugdays should be the best option to advertise for own RFXs to be
reviewed.

vg Steffen