[TYPO3-v4] [TYPO3-core] TYPO3 4.4 - Feature Freeze on April 13th - Get Your Features In

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Tue Apr 6 21:19:40 CEST 2010

On 05.04.2010 22:27, Jigal van Hemert wrote:
> How? I notice that a lot of RFCs are simply ignored. Especially the +1
> by a core dev is very hard to get :-(

Just one thing I recently thought about and because it is fitting here:

How about adding a new section to the default RFC called "How to test /
Steps to reproduce"? I have often the problem that I need to figure out
myself what I have to do to reproduce a bug. Some simple steps (or more
complicated ones depending on the patch) would ease up reviewing a lot.
The problem with most patches is that the developer (including me) is
too deep into the problem to realize that something that sounds totally
obvious for him may be unclear to others.

Best regards,

Susanne